For those of you who don’t follow me on twitter, I feel compelled to ensure that you’re aware of my needs.
New favorite follow, too good to wait until “follow friday.”
my big fat dyke wedding, twitter style
- Me: Say Yes to the Dress may be my new addiction, I think it has something to do with the fact that I've never so much as been a flower girl.
- Stephanie: I'm OBSESSED with weddings in a way that's getting unhealthy.
- Me: Clearly we're soulmates. Marry me?
- Steph: def. I'll add you to my theknot.com account so we can condense our ideas. I have some fierce cake options.
- Steph (later): FREAKING OUT in the bridal shop at macy's.
- Me: Let's go wedding dress shopping together this summer, scare the dress people with our big fat lezzie wedding plans: "FLANNEL?!"
- Steph: RT [Terrific plan.]
- Chrissy: I'm assuming you two are registering at Home Depot.
- Me: Home Depot comes directly after I'm in floor-length ivory lace. Power tools are the perfect accessory to any outfit.
I should never need to report these kinds of things. There aren’t any photos of the hobo or the police because, well, we were too busy RUNNING THE FUCK AWAY.